Thank you for your interest in supporting the students of l’Ecole de Choix / the School of Choice through student sponsorships. Currently (and fortunately), all of our students are linked with sponsors. However, we renew sponsorships on their anniversary dates and they often become available on a regular basis.
If you would like to be notified when student sponsorships become available, please click here to send a message to l’Ecole de Choix and provide your contact details.
The staff and students of l’Ecole de Choix
The mission of Easter Seals New Jersey is to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs, and their families, to live, learn, work and play in their communities with equality, dignity and independence.
For 65 years, Easter Seals New Jersey has provided services through programs designed to remove obstacles along the path to independence for thousands of individuals and families living with disabilities statewide.
Who We Help
Easter Seals New Jersey provides services in 21 counties throughout the state. Individuals with and without disabilities receive services in our programs. Populations served include:
• People with Developmental Disabilities
• People with Physical Disabilities
• People with Mental Illness
• People with Special Needs
• People who are Homeless
• Older Adults
• Children and Adults with Autism
• Families in Need of Recreation & Respite
How We Help
We create life-changing solutions by providing...
• a place for people with all types of developmental disabilities to come to every day where they learn new skills, build relationships and experience the best quality of life possible in their community
• a safe and supportive place to live for people with developmental disabilities who have no family members or other guardians to live with
• help for people with mental illness to avoid hospitalization, manage medications, and work toward independence and integration in their community
• help for families of loved ones with severe mental illness through education, support groups, assistance, and other resources to help them cope
• training and employment at an Easter Seals facility or in the community for people with disabilities or special needs, and seniors on a limited income
• all types of meaningful recreation and travel opportunities for adults and children with disabilities that also provide a time of respite for caregivers
• assistance to families who receive state funds by being the liaison to maximize their choices in the community and directing their own care
• help for families whose children were removed from the home to reunite and stay together through supportive training and counseling
• shelter or housing for people who are homeless, education on mental health and substance abuse, and help in obtaining stable living arrangements
• education in health and wellness throughout all programs and services to increase longevity by achieving and maintaining optimal physical, mental and emotional health